Sustainability – Go GREEN with ALUMINUM
Aluminum flagpoles from American Flagpole will resist the ravages of time, temperature, corrosion, humidity, and warping, creating an incredibly long life cycle when compared to alternative materials. This results in a far lower environmental impact through reduced material replacement energy, allowing specifiers to aggressively pursue a design based upon sustainable principles.
• Recycling aluminum saves 95% of the energy it would take to produce new material from Bauxite Ore.
• Every ton of recycled aluminum saves 4 tons of the raw Bauxite required to produce new aluminum.
• Using recycled aluminum, instead of raw materials, reduces air pollution by 95% and water consumption by 97%.
• Aluminum is naturally corrosion-resistant, eliminating the use of toxic chemicals to maintain its appearance.
• Aluminum recycling benefits present and future generations by conserving energy and other natural resources.
Read more >