What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about you only when you provide us that information voluntarily within the Contact Us section of the site.
Information entered into the Flagpole Designer “Project Definition” form is not collected.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Any e-mail sent by American Flagpole will contain opt-out option. You may opt-out from receiving electronic marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any such communication you receive.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Conditions of Use
Please also visit our Conditions of Use section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Conditions of Use>.
This policy was last modified on 10-15-13
26252 Hillman Highway
Abingdon, VA 24210